Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ctrl + Brk

After many years I finally felt today is a day-break from regular monotonous duties. It was difficult on how to spend the whole day, 'coz for me break means travel. But this break was somewhat difficult as i need to stay at home all day. I thought of having the whole day for me but it turned out that i ended up doing nothing. The whole day I aimlessly sat besides the window watching the rain and clouds with my iPod plugged into my ears.

I tried my best not to get hooked into the internet, the best i could do was keep myself away till evening. Seems to me that i have become a net-o-holic. Its pretty much difficult for a person like me who is all the time outside traveling to be inside home idle and doing nothing just watching the rain. Somehow the day didn't go the way I wanted to break. I hope to take yet another day's break and see how idle mind works...

In the end i still njoyed the break for doing nothing :)

2 comments:

Saumya said...

Good ... a much deserved break :)

UniMatRix0 said...

its fun to be lazy doing nothing getting up at noon 11:30. A lazy evening walk at 4:30. I simply loved it...