Saturday, February 24, 2007

Is it the End or the Begining...

From first instance November' 2006 just few days after my b'day something kept chattering back in my mind "this cannot be true & definitely this cannot be happening to me". But the flow of events took turns and I started to accept that for the fact that "this is true & yes its happening to me".

Did I ever expect i would be meeting a higher mind and how this higher mind is going to impact me in the months to come. The higher mind was indeed irrational in thoughts but every irrational thought had a very simple reality hidden in it. I always used to complement the irrational higher mind with a rational scientific explaination.
Slowly & gracefully I glided into the bizzare wind of thoughts rolling in my mind that lay dormat. It came so big the thoughts that i brushed aside many years back enamored me.

This was the point I felt the warm light of spiriuality was glowing deep within me. .

No comments: