Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chilling out my way

Its been a while since I had explored into the happening place in bangalore. Today I set aside to put my foot on the happening place as I dont want to be left behind the happening place. Well its a lazy saturday noon, blue skies, white clouds, nascent cool breeze, most vehicles are off the road due to cricket, the side walks on MG Rd almost haunted, unheard rattling of the autos. Its totally silent apart from people around talking & laughing loudly. It just cannot be prefect than this.
On the far end of mg road at cofy day on the warm granite slab & table with a hot cuppa with cookies. All my tech. stuff ipod, laptop & the data card are making it more groovy. As 'am blogging this post people around giving a confusing stare at my table, definitely its a geeky thing. But for me its a well deserved lazy saturday noon to chill out a geeky way :D

1 comment:

Saumya said...

Gadget Naga... Way to go :D

Nice to see a happy post :) Made my day !! Thanks to you :)