Monday, September 10, 2007

Fade Away

For past month 'am literally struggling everyday to keep up my interests/motivation alive & fresh. Its only a lick of time that 'am able to hold my interest and fizzles out in few hours. What used to be busy weekends dotted with activities has now been reduced to no-activities and complete idleness. Drowning myself in activities of interest are I felt that keeps my motivation high. As a cause & effect, slowing interests are causing a degraded motivation. I believed that taking a break would improve the situation but this time around no break has helped yet to get me that break-through.
'am not the best of me I used to be anymore.

I can classify that interests are fading & time is running out...

Its a phase in my life that I'm going through right now

1 comment:

Saumya said...

this too will pass ... hang in thr ...